Thursday, November 5, 2009

After attending the saturday sidekicks program, we got the opportunity to test our prototype with Andrew and a few of the other children. We noticed that many of the kids enjoyed using our prototype and the parents think our ideas are the best. There are some places where we still need to improve our project including: replacing the duct tape with hardware, covering the project so it is safe for all children, making a triggering mechanism, putting a hopper on it to hold multiple balls, attempt to make it wireless and a timer so a ball drops approximately every 30 seconds. We are going to meet with Andrew and his family to test the project and make sure that we can meet his specifications.